Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 12% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,415 (3,721,839 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16,670,000,000,000,001,000,824,190,678,335,488 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $762 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 180TL (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 69 zł (39 minutes ago)