Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 23% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,305 (3,430,428 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valladolid costs €12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Antananarivo costs 938 Ariary (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Palo Alto, California costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)