Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,610 (4,227,226 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)