Cost of living in Zanzibar, Tanzania compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanzibar (Tanzania) is 5% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,520 (3,962,096 Shilling) in Zanzibar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)