Cost of living in Zanjan, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Zanjan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Zanjan.
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zanjan (Iran) is 39% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €979 (﷼ 48,392,508) in Zanjan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (about 1 hour ago)