Cost of living in Zamboanga, Philippines compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01835 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zamboanga (Philippines) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,964 (Php161,506) in Zamboanga.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Branco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (about 2 hours ago)