Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00321 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,418 (441,547 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (less than a minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Monrovia costs 129 L$ (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €3.75 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kraljevo costs 74 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)