Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00324 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,909 (897,770 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Taiyuan costs 元1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)