Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg, Hungary compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00310 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zalaegerszeg (Hungary) is 16% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,347 (434,631 Ft) in Zalaegerszeg.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (35 minutes ago)