Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,784 prices entered by 160 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13569 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 25% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,749 (12,888 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)