Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,281 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13332 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 21% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,627 (27,205 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Contagem costs R$ 1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nantes costs €0.60 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Birmingham, Alabama costs $5.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)