Cost of living comparison between Zagreb, Croatia and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,437 prices entered by 114 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13390 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 21% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,620 (27,038 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kinshasa costs 60,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guatemala City costs Q7,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,312 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 90 zł (about 5 hours ago)