Cost of living in Zagreb, Croatia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,325 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13542 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zagreb (Croatia) is 23% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,683 (27,199 kn) in Zagreb to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guangzhou costs 元1,088 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr18,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $300 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)