Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13287 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 20% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,600 (27,095 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,240 (38 minutes ago)