Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13459 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 25% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,128 (15,807 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)