Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13560 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 24% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,101 (15,494 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨1,333 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$750 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Florence costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,500 (about 1 hour ago)