Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13367 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 23% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,091 (15,640 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (22 minutes ago)