Cost of living in Zadar, Croatia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13470 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zadar (Croatia) is 25% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,126 (15,782 kn) in Zadar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $75 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manama costs Dinar 190 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mérida costs Mex$ 130 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 80₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩900,000 (about 1 hour ago)