Cost of living in Zabrze, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23686 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zabrze (Poland) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,891 (7,982 zł) in Zabrze.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (6 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)