Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03046 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 27% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,801 (124,775 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)