Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02861 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 26% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,894 (66,204 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rajkot costs ₨20,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨50 (10 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Lviv costs 30₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Oslo costs kr 4,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £17,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tartu costs €630 (about 1 hour ago)