Cost of living comparison between Yun-lin, Taiwan and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02916 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 20% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,592 (123,178 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Raipur costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Harare costs $1,400 (about 1 hour ago)