Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02837 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 20% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,919 (67,636 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $2.19 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trincomalee costs 8 ₨ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Paris costs €99 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cologne costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)