Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03091 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 30% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,896 (126,047 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)