Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00838 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 34% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,356 (¥520,120) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)