Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00772 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,087 (¥270,153) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (about 1 hour ago)