Cost of living in Yono, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00764 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yono (Japan) is 30% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,210 (¥289,144) in Yono to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (27 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)