Cost of living in Yokosuka, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00770 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokosuka (Japan) is 51% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,410 (¥313,062) in Yokosuka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 600,000 (41 minutes ago)