Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00838 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 124% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,264 (¥866,648) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,220 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 3 hours ago)