Cost of living in Yokohama, Japan vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00802 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yokohama (Japan) is 112% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,398 (¥423,570) in Yokohama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,750TL (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)