Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 28% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,157 (Rp 18,390,261) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)