Cost of living in Yogyakarta, Indonesia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yogyakarta (Indonesia) is 22% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,437 (Rp 34,332,719) in Yogyakarta.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Fort Worth, Texas costs $0.74 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Addis Ababa costs 10,000 Birr (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.74 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poltava costs 19,350₴ (28 minutes ago)