Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,838 (﷼ 84,103,317) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €8 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hurghada costs E£ 60 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Luanda costs 13,000 Kz (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨120 (44 minutes ago)