Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,659 (﷼ 80,443,200) in Yazd to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 750 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨48 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kavala costs €7 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)