Cost of living in Yazd, Iran compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Yazd has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yazd.
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yazd (Iran) is 8% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,477 (﷼ 56,245,463) in Yazd.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zurich costs CHF 69 (about 1 hour ago)