Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00154 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 60% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,876 (1,868,167 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £330 (about 1 hour ago)