Cost of living in Yaoundé, Cameroon vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yaoundé (Cameroon) is 55% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,634 (1,728,564 Franc) in Yaoundé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,200 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €53 (about 2 hours ago)