Cost of living in Yantai, China vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12956 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,118 (16,344元) in Yantai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 4,800 KZT (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trieste costs €31 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Doha costs 6.00 ﷼ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)