Cost of living in Yantai, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12952 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yantai (China) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,537 (元11,869) in Yantai.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Tauranga costs NZ$9 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元100 (31 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seattle, Washington costs $0.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2,570 (about 1 hour ago)