Cost of living in Yanji, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12513 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yanji (China) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,431 (11,439元) in Yanji.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 3,000 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 255 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wilmington, Delaware costs $23,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Khartoum costs 90 Pound (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kathmandu costs ₨ 300 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Zurich costs CHF 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)