Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 494 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00057 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,922 (3,350,215 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)