Cost of living in Yangon, Myanmar compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 49 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00069 EUR / MMK
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yangon (Myanmar) is 67% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,413 (7,811,867 Kyat) in Yangon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨700 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨25 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,100 Lari (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 13,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$41,331 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kampala costs 23,000 Shilling (43 minutes ago)