Cost of living in Yancheng, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12695 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yancheng (China) is 25% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,994 (元15,704) in Yancheng to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)