Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr, Saudi Arabia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23802 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yanbu` al Bahr (Saudi Arabia) is 30% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,052 (﷼ 17,023) in Yanbu` al Bahr to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of potatoes in Usulutan costs $1.43 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (about 1 hour ago)