Cost of living in Yafran, Libya compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Yafran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Yafran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.622 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Yafran (Libya) is 137% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,785 (6,088 Dinar) in Yafran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 45₴ (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 2,000,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)