Cost of living in Xining, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12755 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xining (China) is 13% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,558 (元12,212) in Xining.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (5 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (43 minutes ago)