Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13393 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,034 (元22,655) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (41 minutes ago)