Cost of living in Xianyang, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13789 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xianyang (China) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,304 (元23,962) in Xianyang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)