Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12494 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 9% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,453 (元11,629) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (38 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)