Cost of living in Xiangfan, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13393 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,781 (元20,767) in Xiangfan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨915 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨600 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Eugene, Oregon costs $908 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)