Cost of living in Xiamen, China vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12972 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiamen (China) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,803 (13,900元) in Xiamen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,500 (about 1 hour ago)