Cost of living in Xalapa, Mexico compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04350 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xalapa (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,213 (Mex$ 27,898) in Xalapa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Athens costs €17 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,422 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs Bs 300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Târgu Mureş costs 15 lei (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tours costs €1.35 (38 minutes ago)