Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12669 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 34% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,419 (元19,095) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vitória costs R$ 310 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 339 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (42 minutes ago)