Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12755 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,801 (元14,119) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kelowna costs C$10 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (36 minutes ago)