Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12800 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 13% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,927 (元15,055) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)