Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12391 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,790 (元14,447) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$145 (about 1 hour ago)