Cost of living in Wuxi, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13195 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wuxi (China) is 20% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,794 (元13,594) in Wuxi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)