Cost of living in Würzburg, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Würzburg (Germany) is 52% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,582 in Würzburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poole costs £800 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Niamey costs 1,500 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Ottawa costs C$3.00 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bryansk costs руб 75 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)