Cost of living in Wum, Cameroon compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wum (Cameroon) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,823 (1,196,867 Franc) in Wum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 240 (about 1 hour ago)