Cost of living comparison between Wuhu, China and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13509 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wuhu (China) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,354 (元24,831) in Wuhu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 24,890 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Durgapur costs ₨5,083 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham costs £150 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 6.00TL (31 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Manila costs Php66 (31 minutes ago)