Cost of living in Wonju, South Korea vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wonju (South Korea) is 59% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,536 (₩3,246,910) in Wonju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 468 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Ottawa costs C$1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tumkur costs ₨50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)