Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.638 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 81% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,896 (AU$4,538) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osasco costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €10 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €800 (43 minutes ago)