Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.620 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 77% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,838 (AU$4,575) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limassol costs €1,200 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$12 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 369,900 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)