Cost of living in Wollongong, Australia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.644 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wollongong (Australia) is 80% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,247 (AU$5,044) in Wollongong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (about 2 hours ago)