Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 79 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 08, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,781 in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 299 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sanandaj costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$10 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €27,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2,033 (42 minutes ago)