Cost of living in Wolfsburg, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wolfsburg (Germany) is 56% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,809 in Wolfsburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Nouméa costs 8,170 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Shenzhen costs 8元 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)