Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23676 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 8% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,732 (7,315 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (30 minutes ago)