Cost of living in Włocławek, Poland vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23292 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Włocławek (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,931 (8,291 zł) in Włocławek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (37 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eugene, Oregon costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)