Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 946 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.664 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,591 (C$3,902) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Braga costs €32,122 (38 minutes ago)