Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 554 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.721 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 66% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,176 (C$7,179) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Viljandi costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamburg costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Odessa costs 1,000₴ (about 1 hour ago)