Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 658 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.665 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 52% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,764 (C$7,165) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Reykjavik costs 3,500,000 kr (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Würzburg costs €1.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wichita, Kansas costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)