Cost of living in Winnipeg, Canada compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 824 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.662 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Winnipeg (Canada) is 56% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,503 (C$3,780) in Winnipeg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €600 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £35 (5 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)