Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06335 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,534 (24,217 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 17,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (about 2 hours ago)