Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia vs Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06349 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 23% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,840 (28,976 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)