Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06034 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,745 (28,923 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,643 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €65 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 172,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chapeco costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallahassee, Florida costs $38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (about 1 hour ago)