Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06012 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,743 (28,998 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)