Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06858 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 16% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,097 (30,576 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (19 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 20 zł (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (39 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)