Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 416 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06034 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,745 (28,923 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,558 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $13 (44 minutes ago)