Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 278 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06892 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 17% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,816 (55,366 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 2 hours ago)