Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06869 EUR / NAD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 19% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,778 (25,887 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)