Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 131% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,917 (ƒ 12,977) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)