Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 172 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.532 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 124% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,014 (ƒ 13,173) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)