Cost of living in Willemstad, Netherlands Antilles compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48832 EUR / ANG
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Willemstad (Netherlands Antilles) is 108% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,751 (ƒ 7,681) in Willemstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 7,000 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rochester, New York costs $429 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 10,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (about 1 hour ago)