Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 59% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,540 in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saipan costs $38,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 17 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨750 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.25 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,200 (about 3 hours ago)