Cost of living comparison between Wiesbaden, Germany and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 55% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,644 in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,870 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €50 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 15 (12 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Hong Kong costs HK$799 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $30 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Glasgow costs £149 (40 minutes ago)