Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 101% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,214 in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)