Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,827 in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 7,900 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in San Jose, California costs $3.28 (about 1 hour ago)