Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,389 in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$65 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €3,870 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (40 minutes ago)