Cost of living in Wiesbaden, Germany compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wiesbaden (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,628 in Wiesbaden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,963 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ljubljana costs €20,793 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,437,860 Ft (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 53 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 86 (about 1 hour ago)