Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.651 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 97% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,156 (NZ$9,449) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $16 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €600 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,860 (29 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Peshawar costs ₨250 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)