Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.680 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 85% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,001 (NZ$8,831) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (20 minutes ago)