Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.650 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 100% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,401 (NZ$5,229) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $1.75 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元20 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $4.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,220 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Auckland costs NZ$1,505 (32 minutes ago)