Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.607 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 77% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,830 (NZ$4,660) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $8 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Mangalore costs ₨1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Luanda costs 160 Kwanza (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 5,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 9,375,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)