Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 186 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.656 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 101% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €6,271 (NZ$9,563) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £400 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$300 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Buenos Aires costs ARS $156 (35 minutes ago)