Cost of living in Whangarei, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 136 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.587 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Whangarei (New Zealand) is 75% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,797 (NZ$4,765) in Whangarei to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$300 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,500 lei (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $11 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dalian costs 元25 (about 1 hour ago)