Cost of living in Wenzhou, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12453 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wenzhou (China) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,763 (元14,153) in Wenzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (44 minutes ago)