Cost of living in Wels, Austria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017.
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wels (Austria) is 14% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,050 in Wels to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kochi costs ₨1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cagayan de Oro costs Php434 (21 minutes ago)