Cost of living in Wellington, New Zealand compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 615 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.683 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wellington (New Zealand) is 130% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €7,180 (NZ$10,509) in Wellington to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madison, Wisconsin costs $30 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sharjah costs Dirham 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 900,000 (about 2 hours ago)