Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12390 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,760 (元14,207) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$59 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (about 2 hours ago)