Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12741 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 18% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,014 (元15,806) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)