Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut, United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.855 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Waterbury, Connecticut (United States) is 106% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,290 ($3,848) in Waterbury, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,210 (31 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Berlin costs €3.38 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨200 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)