Cost of living in Washington D.C., United States compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,025 prices entered by 349 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.881 EUR / USD
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Washington D.C. (United States) is 206% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,904 ($5,563) in Washington D.C. to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Jinan costs 元100 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$5,160 (11 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Newark, New Jersey costs $11 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Buffalo, New York costs $0.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 21 FJ$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (about 2 hours ago)