Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,715 prices entered by 314 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23676 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 9% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,971 (8,325 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)