Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,127 prices entered by 287 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23960 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,757 (7,333 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)