Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,021 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23284 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,680 (7,214 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palm Springs, California costs $0.97 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (36 minutes ago)