Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,645 prices entered by 295 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22868 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 7% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,465 (15,150 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 6,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)