Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,782 prices entered by 272 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23168 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 10% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,544 (6,666 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kiev costs 400₴ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Victoria costs C$70 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lucknow costs ₨52 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Almería costs €11 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Araraquara costs R$ 2.70 (44 minutes ago)