Cost of living in Warsaw, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,108 prices entered by 284 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23308 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is 11% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,992 (8,545 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)