Cost of living comparison between Warsaw, Poland and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,512 prices entered by 286 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22268 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Warsaw (Poland) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,231 (14,511 zł) in Warsaw to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Poznan costs 4,000 zł (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kuala Lumpur costs RM17 (15 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Birmingham costs £150 (24 minutes ago)