Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23258 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,488 (6,398 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $0.10 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 800 Ft (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)