Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23664 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,901 (12,259 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 69TL (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pula costs 400 kn (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 3,000 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 49,600 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php5,082,500 (about 1 hour ago)