Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23653 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,588 (6,713 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,626 (15 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 20 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 48 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)