Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23618 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,578 (6,680 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (39 minutes ago)