Cost of living in Wałbrzych, Poland compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23279 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 6% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,817 (12,103 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 300TL (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campina Grande costs R$ 580 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM28 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (41 minutes ago)