Cost of living comparison between Wałbrzych, Poland and Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22268 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wałbrzych (Poland) is 11% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Žilina you would need to make just about €2,902 (13,031 zł) in Wałbrzych.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)