Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12803 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 12% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,786 (13,947 Pound) in Wad Madani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Chapala-Ajijic, Jalisco costs Mex$ 300 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$1,400,000 (about 1 hour ago)