Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan compared to Žilina, Slovakia
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04791 EUR / SDG *
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 39% cheaper than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,400 in Žilina you would need to make just about €857 (17,884 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Iasi costs 2,000 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $762 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 400 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)