Cost of living in Vũng Tàu, Vietnam compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vũng Tàu (Vietnam) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Žilina you would need to make just about €1,642 (43,887,506 ₫) in Vũng Tàu.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (44 minutes ago)