Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is about the same as in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,454 (2,844 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,400 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Chicago, Illinois costs $3.28 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pensacola, Florida costs $35 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,271 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)