Cost of living in Vratsa, Bulgaria compared to Žilina, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.516 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Žilina? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vratsa (Bulgaria) is 4% more expensive than in Žilina (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,567 (3,033 лв) in Vratsa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,500 in Žilina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Regina costs C$15 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $250,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 200 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Saskatoon costs C$45 (about 1 hour ago)